You are here

Transfer Plan

We're so excited that you're interested in joining our programs in the School of Geosciences.

Whether you're a transfer student from another university, or you're already enrolled at UL Lafayette and want to change majors, you'll need to contact the Academic Success Center. They'll help you evaluate your transcripts and set you on a path to success as an environmental science or geology major.

Students already enrolled at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette:

Junior Division - please contact Academic Success Center in Lee Hall.

Upper Division - please contact Ray P Authement College of Science Dean's Office, Oliver Hall 201.

Outside students including internationals:

Students should provide official transcripts to Office of Admissions from each college or universities previously attended. Then, eligibility will be determined and records will be uploaded to ISIS. Once the transcripts are uploaded to ISIS, they become available for respective colleges and the departments to determine their equivalency and the students will be advised accordingly for courses at the university.